[Woodworkers] Throwback to MontanaFest 2005

alan via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Nov 5 07:35:59 PST 2015

MontanaFest 2005-Ten Years ago already!! Was hosted by now retired
furnituremaker-Lee Grindinger--I attended this three day woodworking party at
his Montana hideout with my two sons and my twin brother-It was a great weekend
of woodworking demonstrations, horseshoes, campfires and getting to meet and
know some terrific people including our illustrious leader Joe Johns--The link
below contains a few pictures taken by me and some by my brother during the
event-a link to a second page is at the bottom of Page 1--

http://www.woodwardwoodworks.com/montanafest.html

-Alan