[Woodworkers] A real project

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Nov 3 14:35:19 PST 2015

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Steve Bigelow, the doubting Thomas wrote:

I must admit that I had my doubts when you first embarked on this project,
> but the end results speak for themselves. Nice work!

2​Dave, unlike Steve, I have to say I had the utmost confidence in you and
your ability to pull this project off.  Ya dun good, Kid!

<our hero snarls at Steve>

Steve, our side bet was you said March 2016 at the earliest - I said b'fo
Christmas - you owe me $20 - don't make me come lookin' for ya!

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"