[Woodworkers] Bed mattress springs

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Jul 26 06:03:06 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 6:54 PM, 2Dave Heitstuman <DaveH at sphcontrols.com>
wrote:

No need for more stuff but inquiring minds need to know what are you going
> to do with a bunch of springs?

​I honestly have no idea...yet.  When I tore off the foam and seen the
spring arrangement sitting there all forlornly it began talking to me in a
throaty voice, "Save me, Joe...this mattress has seen plenty of action...,"
 I actually saw it wink at me, "...if you know what I mean and I know in
the loins of my springs I am still useful."

I save stuff that looks like it may be useful to me down the pike.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"