[Woodworkers] Bed mattress springs

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jul 21 17:54:41 PDT 2015

No need for more stuff but inquiring minds need to know what are you going to do with a bunch of springs?

Build giant pogo sticks?

Build springy soles for your shoes so you can jump higher?

Invent a springy tail for your pets so they can be like Tigger?

Use them behind a big plate at the back of your garage in case you come in to fast?  Although in hindsight the whole mattress might have been better for this one.

I know there is a plan, don’t keep us in suspense.

2Dave; sitting here waiting for your response.