[Woodworkers] Mother-in-law project

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jul 14 15:29:07 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 3:59 PM, via Woodworkers <
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

 Well
>> Joe, that doesn't surprise me. The cataracts are probably kicking in!

​I was just funnin' ya...of course I noticed all the rest​ of the stuff.

I also knew that was a level and not just a "stick" laying on the ground
but I wasn't about to call you out on this fine list of ours for treating
your tools that way.  Ohh, noooooo, not me, the thought never crossed my
mind.

Poor level.  I bet it hangs there on the wall at night wondering whatever
it did to be treated that way.  You do hang your levels on the wall don't
you, Gary?

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"