[Woodworkers] Mother-in-law project

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jul 14 14:59:42 PDT 2015

Well
Joe, that doesn't surprise me. The cataracts are probably  kicking in!

Gary Williams

In a message dated 7/14/2015 2:12:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org writes:

I promised my mother-in-law a couple of years  ago, I would build here two
sets of built in bookcases for her family  room.

Well life got in the way and I still haven't done them.

Recently she was talking about needing a new mailbox post, so as penance,
I stepped up to the plate.

Attached are a couple of pictures of the before and the after.

Gary Williams

Have  you ever wondered how the rock, paper and scissors settle an
argument?
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this  list  -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org