[Woodworkers] More IRC stuff

ROGER via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Dec 13 06:56:11 PST 2015

Wink,

You've done a wonderful job today about getting the word out about our new IRC Chat Channel. #allthingswoodworking

As an Introductory offer, We are giving away TOTALLY FREE Memberships! Our prize bucket for this is incredibly deep, If you'd like to claim our totally FREE MEMBERSHIP just log into

http://webchat.thinstack.net/ and join #allthingswoodworking. And the best part is, this is an Annually Renewing FREE MEMBERSHIP. Congratulations and we hope to see y'all there.

Thanks again Wink. Wink Martindale.