[Woodworkers] In the eyes of Google...

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Dec 3 06:28:39 PST 2015

...I am now a somebody, yes, a real live somebody.

The date was September 18, 2015 at precisely 1403 hrs MST.  How do I know
that?  That's me on the right, standing just inside the finish room,
talking to Jeff on the phone.  At that precise moment I'm telling him the
Google camera car just drove by the shop.  It was the first day of our
bi-annual 3-day yard sale.

So, if any of y'all wanna see my neighborhood go to Google maps, go to
street view and cruise around.  In this picture you are looking north.  My
house is about 6 blocks east, at the end of the street and through that
bunch of woods - the two story gray one.

​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"