[Woodworkers] Grex nailers?

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Aug 30 07:26:59 PDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:13 PM, Gary Williams wrote:

You building miniatures and doll houses now?

​No.  By that I mean not as yet - who knows, someone might walk in the shop
wanting a doll house.  ​

This thing is for really small stuff.

​Ohh, not so in the TKW.  ​
​I use it for all sorts of things; upholstery, jigs, 1/4" plywood stuff​
​, fabric on walls, carpeting on things like cat scratch fevers...it's a
really handy stapler. ​

> Its no wonder you have a box of 20,000 staples!

Well, the box staple count wasn't my choice - he handed it to me, I looked
at the box count then asked, "Do I have to buy the whole box?".  His look
was the same you'd expect to see on the face of a car salesman when you
ask, "Can I get this car with only three tires?"

I got this gun and a partial box of staples from an auction in '98 so put
it this way, if any of you get a stapler using this ammo then I'd be happy
as a clam to sell 5,000 b'cuz 20,000 of 'em will take me and my clones
clear through to the year 2555.

"Hey Joe56, where'd you get this stapler?"

"Ohhh, Joe1 got it some time ago and lookee here, I still got a half box of
ammo for it!"

"Joe412 will be most grateful." ​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"