[Woodworkers] Grex nailers?

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Aug 28 14:13:01 PDT 2015

Joe
You  building miniatures and doll houses now? This thing is for really
small stuff. Its no wonder you have a box of 20,000 staples!!

Dollhouses,  miniature structures, replicas, architectural model building,
upholstery and  much more, the GREX 2116AD drives thin-wire 22-gauge 3/16"
crown staples with  lengths ranging from 3/16" to 5/8".

Gary Williams

In a message dated 8/28/2015 3:36:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,