[Woodworkers] Bench Plans

Royce Killion via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Aug 26 07:40:56 PDT 2015

There is a bench on this site right now...don't know if it would work for
and outside bench
They made it out of pine but it could be made from whatever you want.
There is a video and
a free set of plans.

Royce

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/projects/icandothat

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:30:12 -0500, via Woodworkers
<woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

>> 2Dave
>
> That's exactly why I was asking for help with a good set of plans! I
> think it is time to let them go.
>
> Gary

---