[Woodworkers] Need Sturdy Picnic Table Plans

Graham McCulloch via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Aug 25 06:18:11 PDT 2015

I will Reiterate Harvey's warning, DO NOT use pressure treated wood for
building a picnic table! Pressure treated wood contains /Copper Azoid/ a
poisonous chemical. It will also react with metal components and cause
them to fail rather quickly.
Graham

On 25/08/2015 10:05 AM, Joe Johns via Woodworkers wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Royce wrote:
>
>     I believe that Joseph has some picnic table generating software
>     available on his site...
>

> ​Royce is correct.
>
>     http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/
>

>     look under the plans button...there might be a couple of different
>     types available.
>

>http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/Zip%20Files/PicnicTables.zip​
>
> ​Those plans will generate every piece of a picnic table, including
> the angle cuts AND the bolt locations.  You input the length and width
> of your table, hit the generate button and POOF, there it is.
>
> I know it works on Win 7 and all the older OSs - not sure 'bout Win 8
> but don't know why it wouldn't. ​
>
> --
> Joe,
> The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"
> Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com

The very best is the least that I can do
Graham McCulloch
http://www.shortcuts.ns.ca