[Woodworkers] Need Sturdy Picnic Table Plans

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Aug 25 06:05:41 PDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Royce wrote:

I believe that Joseph has some picnic table generating software available
> on his site...

​Royce is correct.

http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/

look under the plans button...there might be a couple of different types
> available.

http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/Zip%20Files/PicnicTables.zip​

​Those plans will generate every piece of a picnic table, including the
angle cuts AND the bolt locations.  You input the length and width of your
table, hit the generate button and POOF, there it is.

I know it works on Win 7 and all the older OSs - not sure 'bout Win 8 but
don't know why it wouldn't. ​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"