[Woodworkers] Reusing Resin Forms

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:15:08 PST 2022

I have only used resin forms for resin only products, but the key is that
you need to have either a draft angle, or use a pliable form like
silicone. Or, you can make it so you can disassemble the form. For a solid
form the mold release is a must.

A quick search shows a resin form you can purchase on Amazon.
https://amzn.to/3gcikaw This one has a draft angle of 3 degrees and is made
from HDPE. You can use cutting boards for this if you smooth out one side.

Regards,
-Steve
http://woodworking.bigelowsite.com
http://pen-blanks.us