[Woodworkers] Microjig

Dominic58 dominic58 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 10:24:25 PST 2022

I use mine often mostly for small pieces, you can adjust the gap for the blade which is beneficial when the piece between the blade and fence is really narrow.
Also the one side has an adjustable offset and stays on the saw top to prevent tipping.  I can’t remember if that was an add on or not.

One valuable add on is the board hook, that hooks the end of the board to keep it from kicking back.

Iv used mine on the router table and the jointer as well.

Thank you
Dominic P