[Woodworkers] Chinese rule for eye pleasing design?????

Ron Odum rodum233 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 11:24:33 PST 2022

OK, guys, refresh my memory.. Ive starting to design some projects...I
remember from the 'old days' there was a mathematical rule for making a
design pleasing to the eye....I want to say that it had something to do
with a Chinese formula....rule of 3...or something like that ...something
involving calculating the Width, height, length for eye pleasing
design...Cant find a thing on the idnet...Does anyone know what I thinking
about..??  If you do, please give me a shout...Thanks.