[Woodworkers] Quick table update

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Tue Mar 1 17:17:50 PST 2022

No picture this week.  With it all glued up we got help to flip it over to work on the bottom.  I am here to tell you that it weighs a ton.  We have learned that it is best totally finish the bottom before we do the top.  So that will be our focus for the next probably couple of weeks.  This of course depends on how much time we have on the weekends, nothing gets done during the week.  First order of business is to fill all the cracks, holes, knots etc.  This has a dual purpose.  For anything close to the edge it is to give a smooth feel to anyone "feeling" around the underside <Joe would have had a hay day with that sentence :)  It also will dam any and all cracks and holes that go all the way through when we fill the top voids with epoxy.

We are taking a totally different approach on the bottom filling this time so stay tuned for the goods and bads of how that works out.

2Dave