[Woodworkers] Thin Strip Rip Jig

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Tue Jun 21 09:37:45 PDT 2022

What is truly amazing about those thin strip jigs is that I built one back in the mid 80’s when I really had no clue what I was doing.  I just knew I had to rip about a miles worth of the exact same sized strip out of “clear” 1x6 pine on my old Craftsman table saw.  I was at least smart enough at the time to know I couldn’t do it between the blade and the fence.  The Rockler jig is almost a dead on copy of the one I made except mine did not have a bearing.  I wonder if I missed out on yet another invention………