[Woodworkers] Best Lathe

Joseph Watson carlos_ponti at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 17:11:20 PDT 2022

https://www.grizzly.com/products/grizzly-22-x-42-variable-speed-wood-lathe/g0766?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzqSWBhDPARIsAK38LY9RMRTdooO6YEN6ieneExRtPJoSyVYNX_L1EuHG1uGD9OMnmaBvPAQaAik8EALw_wcB
 was one i looked at and i know someone who has one pretty good lathe for the money. I've turned in American beauty smooth lathes.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jul 9, 2022 at 5:51 PM, Vince Granacher via Woodworkers<woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:   On 2022-07-09 6:46 pm, Ron Odum via Woodworkers wrote:
As long as I don't drink in the parking lot, driving a Mercedes to the
liquor store would be alright in my book. I'd just hate to wreck it when
I don't know what is going on after drinking in the parking lot. That is
if I ever owned a Mercedes

Vince Granacher>

  I enjoy turning but don't do
> as much as woodworking.. I've turned some reall nice stuff on my HF
> floor model..Replaced the flat head with the vice grip I bought years
> ago.. Looked Grizz and Powermatic , but for what it's worth and what I
> enjoy, my HF floor model at about 400++ or so works just
> fine..Otherwise it's kinda like buying a Mercedes to drive to the
> liquor store.😂😂
>
> On Sat, Jul 9, 2022, 4:30 PM chuck.steger--- via Woodworkers
> <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:
>
>> Vince,
>> Thanks but I'm going to go power on this one 😊. I can then
>> start doing the other turning I've been wanting to do. Besides, we
>> always need an excuse to buy new machines 😊
>>
>> Chuck

I want to be one of my friends for a day so I can see how cool it is to hang out with me.
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address to contact the list ADMIN staff -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org