[Woodworkers] Best Lathe

Ron Odum rodum233 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:40:25 PDT 2022

BAAAAWWAAA HAHA.
Me to.😄😝😀
Just built a new HF about 15mi. from here.  Wife and I plan to pursue their
stock next week.. Actually quite a bit of their tools are not that bad..
Except some bandsaw blades and drills. If'n it's supposed to cut, I'll find
elsewhere.😛
I left my old floor model to a friend when we moved to Arkansas.. Still
working great after near 20years.. But just didn't want to move the heavy
thing.. Bought another just like it a few months ago.