[Woodworkers] Best Lathe

Ron Odum rodum233 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:46:26 PDT 2022

I enjoy turning but don't do
as much as woodworking.. I've turned some reall nice stuff on my HF floor
model..Replaced the flat head with the vice grip I bought years ago..
Looked Grizz and Powermatic , but for what it's worth and what I enjoy, my
HF floor model at about 400++ or so works just fine..Otherwise it's kinda
like buying a Mercedes to drive to the liquor store.😂😂