[Woodworkers] Cedar Black Walnut Boards

Ron Odum rodum233 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:57:02 PST 2022

I'll be getting a cedar log sawn as soon as weather permits.. Someone
mentioned the high price of
Bandsawn cedar where they were.. When I get the price it may be worthwhile
to ship some to anyone who would like it..My Sawyer is hurting and I don't
mind helping him and any one else out..
Soon get maybe 100 or so bf of Black Walnut to air dry. He has 2 large logs
of this.. That will probably fulfill my wood needs after it dries for
awhile.
Let the list know the price and all I need is my cost+shipping.. No idea at
all if this "Idea" is feasible.
But worth looking into.
Stay tuned to this station for further details.😀