[Woodworkers] 15" Planer

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:42:16 PST 2022

I've heard good things about the Grizzly planer, especially with the
helical head. I'm still using my old Delta 12-560. I plunked down $400 for
that in 1997 and plan to get my money's worth. :-). I looked into getting a
helical head for that (yes, they make them) but it was $400 when I last
looked.

Regards,
-Steve