[Woodworkers] Domain names... woodworkers.com

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:20:29 PST 2022

I seem to recall that I originally also thought that this list could be a
home for that domain name, but then we got sawdusters.org and things moved
on.

To be honest, that web page is sooo out of date now that all I get in terms
of requests to join are spam bots. I don't think that page has changed
since 1996. I'm not sure I want to deal with more spam bots. :-).

Regards,
-Steve