[Woodworkers] Domain names... woodworkers.com

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:02:21 PST 2022

I bought the domain name woodworkers.com a few years back and since then
have done absolutely nothing with it. I paid a total of $20 for it, plus
I've been paying the registration fees every year since then...

Originally I had the idea of starting a chat site, but with the advent of
all of the social media, I haven't done anything with that idea. The $20 I
paid was a bid / lock thing I put on the domain name back in 2003, which
basically gave me first dibs on it if it ever came up as available. In 2017
I finally got it.

Anybody else have any other ideas on what to do with it? I mean, I guess I
could sell things there, but....

Regards,
-Steve