[Woodworkers] Table update

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Wed Feb 23 09:42:16 PST 2022

Josh borrowed a beam saw from a buddy to cut the ends square.  The blade on that thing is 16- 5/16" and it is one scary saw.  I can hear Joe now, that's not scary you should have seen.......  Anyway we got the ends cut square, drilled in three 1" dowels on each end and attached the ends.  We will reinforce the joint with metal strapping inset on the bottom, we figure this is extra protection from somebody trying to lift it from the ends.  It also might be a big waste of time.........  The next step is to get it flipped over and finish the bottom.  Stay tuned on where that ends up going.

2Dave