[Woodworkers] TS vibration

jaspertops at bluemarble.net jaspertops at bluemarble.net
Mon Feb 21 16:54:56 PST 2022

I have a Delta contractors saw that has had some long idle times, but I
have not experienced any type of excessive vibration.  One of the first
things I did when purchasing it back in the 80's was to install one of
those link belts along with a machined pully on the motor. I came across
these items at a woodworking show at the InLine Industries booth.  I
don't know if they are still in business, but the belt and pully made a
big difference in the smoothness of my contractor's saw.

Vince Granacher