[Woodworkers] New Shop

KAREN MACK emmrys at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 12:20:55 PST 2022

Ron,

I am in the central area....Little Rock. My shop is in my 2 car garage and heaped up to a maddening height. I have managed to shove things around enough to work on a closet remodel. It goes slow but I am seeing progress on the first stage. If I could just get a sheet of 1/4" plywood cut I could move on to the next step. Two failures to get it so far. I hope to make another effort this week.