[Woodworkers] New Shop

Sid Hymes rusara at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:39:13 PST 2022

I'm jealous! I went from 800+ sf w/ 12' ceiling to approximately 300sf
(with minimal overhead storage options) and am still looking for some of my
tools ... six years into the new digs! Did manage, tho, to remodel two
closets and the kitchen. Would have been easier if I coulda found ...
(insert missing tool name here)!!