[Woodworkers] [Admin] List domain renewal

Al Shields al at shieldsworld.com
Wed Feb 16 20:10:02 PST 2022

Nor do I use it, although I do read the posts that come through.  Just not
prone to jabber much, although it is a valuable site.  Biggest problem is
lack of time, I need to retire!
If you continue, I will endeavor to use it more often.  Joe was the
inspiration with his continuous jabber, no one now has the time or
inclination.

Al Shields