[Woodworkers] [Admin] List domain renewal

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:36:38 PST 2022

Hello All,

It's getting close to March again, and I'm once again faced with the domain
renewal option.

The domain renewal is relatively cheap, but at the same time, I don't see
much activity on this list. Also at the same time, I have weekly if not
daily spam that I have to deal with. (Mostly requests to join the list, but
names don't match up with email addresses).

Finally, Jason is moving all of his hosting to other servers so we would be
one of the last on his server.

I'm just wondering if maybe we should say goodbye to our domain name and
move to another venue? Facebook group? Google group? MeWe group?

Regards,
-Steve