[Woodworkers] 5 years ago today

dopauls at gmail.com dopauls at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:29:30 PST 2022

Wow, has it been five years already?  I miss him as well, especially the
stories.  I will certainly drink a toast to his memory this evening.  With
it being -7F outside right now and 20 mph and associated wind chill, it is
something Joe would have appreciated.  I do recall a story telling contest
that Joe would initiate, giving three random ideas to work into a story.
Might be something for the list to tackle over the next week.

CedarDoug