[Woodworkers] What'cha Call It?

Mike Hales mbhales at mbhales.com
Sun Apr 3 11:50:26 PDT 2022

You're welcome. I grew up in Alaska, so I know more than I never wanted
about snow and fifty below. ;-)

I've also seen the stuff used in material-handling and equipment-moving
applications. I have a motorcycle wheel adapter for my Harbor Fright
tire machine that some whizz kid made cushion inserts for out of HDPE
(as Steve mentioned) to protect the chrome rims.

Handy stuff.