[Woodworkers] What'cha Call It?

Ron Odum rodum233 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:50:46 PDT 2022

Thanks Mike.. We live in SW Arkansas..I don't have slightest idea what goes
on Snow buggy.😂😂😂But I finally found it on
A-zooom. UHMW.. Ultra High Molecular Weight..Burned daylight but finally
found it👍👍 BTW..Is that what you use on the Snow Mobile rails..Never
know, may know something for someone elves one day.😁👍 Thanks.