[Woodworkers] Rikon

Scott Rohan=Smith wdworkr at smittysplace.net
Sat Apr 2 11:52:02 PDT 2022

I've been around for awhile, (49 years of woodworking) and I've never heard
of Rikon tools until just the past few years. I don't own any of their tools
and I'm not sure I need anything right now, but I was wondering if anybody
knows any of the history of Rikon and any thoughts on their quality. I'm
sure I'll need a new tool somewhere down the line and I don't know if I
should add them to the list of brands to research when the time comes.

Thanks

Smitty aka Scott Rohan-Smith

Missoula, MT

Doh, a beer I want a beer

Ray, the guy who buys me beer

Me, the guy whom Ray buys beer

Fa, a long way to go for beer

So, I think I'll have a beer

La, La la la la la la

Ti, no thanks I'll have a beer

And that will bring us back to Doh! Doh! Doh!