[Woodworkers] Resin Table

Richard Allen rla_buy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 09:59:44 PDT 2021

Hi Chuck,  I have found that resin sands without clogging if I give the resin more time to cure.  In other words the difference between a day of cure me two days of cure.  Waxed paper makes a great release.  I have always found resin is not hard on sharp tools unless the resin has  a filler added to it.  I have also found wet sanding above 300 grit is effective as is automotive rubbing compounds for the finial polish.