[Woodworkers] Table saw gripper push block, 3D printed

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:09:56 PST 2021

That's a good point. 3D printers operate in metric mode, as do modern
CNC machines. Anything created in imperial units gets converted to metric
under the hood, with occasional rounding errors. I do all of my designs in
metric now. Joe would shudder.

I have a nice assortment of M2-M6 screws, nuts, and bolts, but sometimes
I'll adjust the design slightly in fusion 360 to use imperial hardware.