[Woodworkers] Red Oak Bowl

gcw804 at aol.com gcw804 at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 07:03:40 PDT 2021

But, if you really need one, I’ll happily finish one of the dozens of semi-finished bowls that I have in my shop for you! Just not quite as big or exotic.
John McCaskill

John,
Thanks for sharing some of your experiences with bowl turning. I've discovered that you never know what's going to happen with a piece of wood spinning on the lathe when you introduce a supposedly sharp piece of metal to it.
Thanks for your offer, but I started turning a smaller cherry blank late yesterday afternoon.
I'll let you know how that goes
Gary Williams