[Woodworkers] Power Carving

John McCaskill jmccaskill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:25:36 PDT 2021

I have done a bit of that. Here are some good links:
fits foredon:
https://treelineusa.com/50-reciprocating-handpiece-with-6-chisels-1/
Dedicated to woodcarving:
https://www.amazon.com/Foredom-K-5240-K-5240-Woodcarving/dp/B001C4755Q/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Foredom+tools&qid=1628536469&sr=8-1
More Power :)
https://www.amazon.com/Foredom-M-TX-TXR-TX-motor-control/dp/B000NOQWJG/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=Foredom+tools&qid=1628536573&sr=8-8
Lighter, faster, more control:
https://www.chippingaway.com/cat/power-woodcarving-tools/micro-motor-power-carving/
Fast material removal: https://www.saburrtooth.com/

For the detail you're talking about, I'd suggest a micro-motor
https://www.woodcarverssupply.com/MICRO-PRO-CHAMPION-SET/productinfo/793800/