[Woodworkers] ebony pegs

chuck.steger at gmail.com chuck.steger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:06:51 PDT 2020

Looks good!

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Woodworkers <woodworkers-bounces at lists.sawdusters.org> On Behalf Of wdworkr--- via Woodworkers
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:47 AM
To: wdworkr <wdworkr at smittysplace.net>
Cc: wdworkr at smittysplace.net; A place where woodworkers talk about woodworking <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org>
Subject: Re: [Woodworkers] ebony pegs

Hey guys and gals,

Thanks for the assist. I used a combination of techniques to make the peg. I used Dominic's approach with the disc sander at 15 degrees to get the basic shape started and then sanded it with the Peart/woodwhisperer approach. I only took it down to 600 grit and didn't polish it. Really quick and easy.

This is actually a frame for some ceramic house number tiles we bought. I'll post pictures of the finished product when I'm done.