[Woodworkers] Graham McColluch

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Mon Dec 28 11:08:06 PST 2020

Good memory John.  Joe passed away 12/23/17.   My wife mentioned him the other day, I guess in some ways it is good to think of Joe once in a while.  It always brings a smile to my face being the big goof that he was.

Sorry to hear about Graham.  I enjoyed reading his columns when he shared them with the group.  Wasn’t he in ill health around the time Joe was, maybe a bit before?  I seem to recall that he had stopped doing his column due to his health….