[Woodworkers] Graham McColluch

John Conrad jmconrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:11:22 PST 2020

Aren't we within a day or two of the anniversary of Joe's passing?  When I
joined the list a great deal of the discussion involved Joe and Graham.

At least the Net provides us archives of Graham's columns, Joe's videos and
website, and the like.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 6:55 PM Dominic58 via Woodworkers <
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

> I’m sad to see this, I remember him well.
>
> Thank you
> Dominic P
>
> On Dec 27, 2020, at 8:34 PM, Steve Bigelow via Woodworkers <
> woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:
>

> I came across this today. Graham was a member of the list for years.
>

> https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/halifax-ns/graham-mcculloch-9020037
>
> Really makes me wonder how many of us are left.
>
> RIP Graham. I enjoyed many of your columns.

Cheers,
John