[Woodworkers] Christmas Gifts

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 17:27:24 PST 2020

I only made one present this year. I did make it in my shop, and I did use
some woodworking tools (chisels, sandpaper), but it is in plastic, because
it is 3D printed.

My wife is always asking "Is it a pony?" when I say I have a gift for her,
so this year I made her a pony on my printer. And yes, she asked the
question this time around. LOL.

STL from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2696963
Rustoleum Hammered Dark Bronze paint at https://amzn.to/37NP6Yn
Rustoleum primer at https://amzn.to/3ruHZM6