[Woodworkers] Any recommendations for a router?

Clint Warren clintonwarren at msn.com
Wed Dec 23 07:48:52 PST 2020

That sounds like what is happening in many cases.  Sounded like they also degrade as they age.  Do you know if there is a better choice for the caps? A non-electrolytic replacement that won’t age like bananas.  I thought I saw other caps that were made differently, but don’t know if they are interchangeable if same rating.

Anxious to see if the fix revives my routers.