[Woodworkers] Any recommendations for a router?

John Corbett jcorbett63 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 14:56:34 PST 2020

I've had a P-C 7518 in my router table for years with no problem which will probably jinx me now. OTOH, I haven't done much woodworking in quite some time - just haven't had the drive for some reason. If you intend to put your new router in a table then a raiser is really nice and easy. Really like my digital raiser that hasn't been made for years. Oh, well.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 2:50 PM, Scott Rohan=Smith via Woodworkers<woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
I want to be one of my friends for a day so I can see how cool it is to hang out with me.
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address to contact the list ADMIN staff -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org