[Woodworkers] ADMIN - Duplicate Messages Hopefully Resolved

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:30:05 PDT 2019

No need for donations at this time. I've been footing the bill for the
hosting for the past few years, but it's not much.

I also ended up with Joe's website as the bill was past due and needed
paying. However, I have no password to edit it, so I can't even leave a
memorial message on it.

Regards,
Steve