[Woodworkers] Lamp Construction

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Mon Sep 9 18:00:37 PDT 2019

Chuck,
I saw the original and like others I had nothing to add so I never replied.  I did ponder it and all I really came up with was to build it in sections like you were thinking but came up with the same head scratcher for the big cove.  I've seen jigs where people use their table saw to make coves.  It scares the bejeezes out of me but it comes up quite often so maybe that is an option.