[Woodworkers] DIWire?

Royce Killion killion1978 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:45:35 PST 2019

First of all, how did you end up with that widget?

yes it does look like it would be a very specific use machine.

If you into doing craft fairs and stuff you could have it make you
little wire dirt sticks that

would poke in flower pots or maybe some type of holder to indicate what
is in a garden row.

Wow, don't know for sure. If you not using it for a specific need, wire
craft stuff is about all

that is left. Of course there would be literally dozens and dozens of
items you could make with it.

I guess you could pair this with one of those little induction welders
and start making stuff.

Royce