[Woodworkers] Lost parts

gcw804 at aol.com gcw804 at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 18:04:58 PDT 2019

Tom,I just saw your post. Check these folks out
https://www.toolpartsdirect.com/delta-902012009847s-special-nut.html?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping&utm_term=shopping&utm_content=XEDyRHdL_pcrid_75500247623_pkw__pmt__pdv_c_product_delta_902012009847S_&gclid=Cj0KCQjwj_XpBRCCARIsAItJiuSTVgPxeOUlNnja7_K2A2XyATGFqn6QRSp2n3Jmw1SaNYlmmMLGp-caAoEREALw_wcB
Gary Williams