[Woodworkers] Toy chest

Greg dasnipa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 11:55:28 PDT 2019

So, it's been forever since I've gotten some shop time in; but finally over
the course of the past month I've worked on and completed a toy chest for
my kids.

Frame and panel (M&T) construction. My only disappointment was with the
hinge. After taking these photos I disassembled not and returned the hinge.
And now I have a set of tortion hinges headed towards me in the mail... But
I was so excited I just wanted to go ahead and brag on the outcome..